Water Pricing Models: a survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008, October.
- James E. T. Moncur & Richard L. Pollock, 1988. "Scarcity Rents for Water: A Valuation and Pricing Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(1), pages 62-72.
- Barrett, R. & Sinclair, P., 1999. "Water Charges and the Cost of Metering," Discussion Papers 99-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Andrés Chambouleyron, 2003. "Optimal Water Metering and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0301013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2004. "Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Monteiro, Henrique, 2008. "Pricing for Scarcity," MPRA Paper 10384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:2:p:489-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Roca & Gurudeo Anand Tularam, 2012. "Which way does water flow? An econometric analysis of the global price integration of water stocks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2935-2944, August.
- Monteiro, Henrique & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2007.
"Caracterização dos tarifários de abastecimento de água e saneamento em Portugal
[Portuguese Water Supply and Sewage Tariffs Report]," MPRA Paper 4238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita Martins & Carlota Quintal & Ana Pimentel, 2009. "Equidade: a chave para explicar os tarifários de água em Portugal?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 29, pages 41-53, June.
More about this item
Keywordswater pricing models; capacity constraints; scarcity; revenue requirements; second-best pricing; block rate pricing;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2005-10-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0510002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .