Water Pricing Models: a survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008, April.
- James E. T. Moncur & Richard L. Pollock, 1988. "Scarcity Rents for Water: A Valuation and Pricing Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(1), pages 62-72.
- Barrett, R. & Sinclair, P., 1999. "Water Charges and the Cost of Metering," Discussion Papers 99-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Andrés Chambouleyron, 2003. "Optimal Water Metering and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0301013, EconWPA.
- Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2004. "Estimating the benefits of efficient water pricing in France," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Monteiro, Henrique, 2008. "Pricing for Scarcity," MPRA Paper 10384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:2:p:489-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Roca & Gurudeo Anand Tularam, 2012. "Which way does water flow? An econometric analysis of the global price integration of water stocks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2935-2944, August.
- Monteiro, Henrique & Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2007.
"Caracterização dos tarifários de abastecimento de água e saneamento em Portugal
[Portuguese Water Supply and Sewage Tariffs Report]," MPRA Paper 4238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita Martins & Carlota Quintal & Ana Pimentel, 2009. "Equidade: a chave para explicar os tarifários de água em Portugal?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 29, pages 41-53, June.
More about this item
Keywordswater pricing models; capacity constraints; scarcity; revenue requirements; second-best pricing; block rate pricing;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2005-10-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0510002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.