Scarcity Rents for Water: A Valuation and Pricing Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012.
"The Economics of Groundwater,"
2012-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012. "The Economics of Groundwater," Working Papers 201211, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Water demand under alternative price structures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures," NBER Working Papers 13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Rodney B.W. & Roumasset, James, 2000. "Constrained conjunctive-use for endogenously separable water markets: managing the Waihole-Waikane aqueduct," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
- Smith, Rodney B. W. & Roumasset, James, 2000. "Constrained conjunctive-use for endogenously separable water markets: managing the Waihole-Waikane aqueduct," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 61-71, December.
- Rodney B.W. Smith & James A Roumasset, 2000. "Constrained Conjunctive -Use for Endogenously Separable Water Markets: Managing the Waihole- Waikane Aqueduct," Working Papers 200006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stavins, Robert & Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Discussion Papers dp-05-29, Resources For the Future.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Hanemann, Michael & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working Paper Series rwp05-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wided Mattoussi & Paul Seabright, 2014. "Cooperation against Theft: A Test of Incentives for Water Management in Tunisia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 124-153.
- Wided Mattoussi & Paul Seabright, 2009. "Cooperation Against Theft - A Test of Incentives for Water Management in Tunisia," Working Papers 491, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Managing Scarce Water Resources," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 179-198, Summer.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
- Hearne, Robert R. & Easter, K. William, 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Hearne, Robert R. & William Easter, K., 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 187-199, January.
- Mohamed Salah Matoussi & Wided Mattoussi, 2010. "On the Design of Total Water Use-Based Incentive Schemes for Sustainable Groundwater Management," Working Papers 575, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jan 2010.
- Henrique Monteiro, 2005. "Water Pricing Models: a survey," Others 0510002, EconWPA.
- Pulido-Velazquez, Manuel & Andreu, Joaquin & Sahuquillo, Andrés & Pulido-Velazquez, David, 2008. "Hydro-economic river basin modelling: The application of a holistic surface-groundwater model to assess opportunity costs of water use in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-65, May.
- W. Pfaffenberger & U. Scheele, 1992. "Environmental aspects of water price formation. An empirical investigation of the cost of ground water protection," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 323-339, May.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Monteiro, Henrique, 2008. "Pricing for Scarcity," MPRA Paper 10384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bowen, Richard L. & Moncur, James E.T. & Pollock, Richard L., 1989. "Reform of Water Institutions and Rent Creation: The Hawaii Case," 1989 Annual Meeting, June 9-12, 1989, Coeur d/Alene, Idaho 244974, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:hae:wpaper:2012-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athanasios Kampas & Anna Vasilaki & Athanasios Petsakos & Angeliki Stefopoulou, 2013. "Irrigation Full Cost Assessment: The case of the Pinios Local Organization for Land Reclamation, Greece," Working Papers 2013-1, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Kimberly Burnett & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2014. "Cost Optimal Joint Management of Interdependent Resources: Groundwater vs. Kiawe (Prosopis pallida)," Working Papers 2014-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:64:y:1988:i:1:p:62-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed