Technology transfer, policies, and the role of the private sector in the global poultry revolution:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Steinfeld, Henning & Ehui, Simeon K. & Courbois, Claude, 1999. "Livestock to 2020: the next food revolution," 2020 vision briefs 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Norton, George W., 1981. "The Productivity and Allocation of Research: U.S. Agricultural Experiment Stations, Revisited," Evaluation of Agricultural Research, Proceedings of a Workshop, Minneapolis, MN, May 12-13, 1980, Miscellaneous Publication 8 49053, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Peterson, Willis L., 1976. "The Productivity And Allocation Of Research: U.S. Agricultural Experiment Stations," Staff Papers 13698, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Costales, Achilles & Delgado, Christopher L. & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Lapar, Ma. Lucila & Tiongco, Marites & Ehui, Simeon K. & Bautista, Anne Zillah, 2007. "Scale and access issues affecting smallholder hog producers in an expanding peri-urban market: Southern Luzon, Philippines," Research reports 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Umali, D.L. & Feder, G. & de Haan, C., 1992. "The Balance between Public and Private Sector Activities in the Delivery of Livestock Services," World Bank - Discussion Papers 163, World Bank.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Narrod, Clare A. & Tiongco, Marites M. & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Costales, Achilles & Mehta, Rajesh & Naranong, Viroj & Poapongsakorn, N, 2008. "Determinants and implications of the growing scale of livestock farms in four fast-growing developing countries:," Research reports 157, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clare A. Narrod & Keith O. Fuglie, 2000. "Private investment in livestock breeding with implications for public research policy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 457-470.
- R.P. Zentner & W.L. Peterson, 1984. "An Economic Evaluation of Public Wheat Research and Extension Expenditures in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(2), pages 327-353, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Arndt, Channing & Hartley, Faaiqa, 2017. "Eggs before chickens? Assessing Africaâ€™s livestock revolution with an example from Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1687, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordssupply response function; private sector research; Technology transfer; Poultry; Public investment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .