The Balance between Public and Private Sector Activities in the Delivery of Livestock Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narrod, Clare A. & Pray, Carl E. & Tiongco, Marites, 2008. "Technology transfer, policies, and the role of the private sector in the global poultry revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 841, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- McMillan, Della E. & Meltzer, Martin I., 1996. "Vector-borne disease control in sub-Saharan Africa: A necessary but partial vision of development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 569-588, March.
- Tambi, N. E. & Mukhebi, W. A. & Maina, W. O. & Solomon, H. -M., 1999. "Probit analysis of livestock producers' demand for private veterinary services in the high potential agricultural areas of Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-176, February.
- Claire Heffernan, 2001. "Consumer preferences and the uptake of animal healthcare by the poor: a case study from Kenya," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 847-861.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vinod Ahuja & Daniel Gustafson & Joachim Otte, 2008. "Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers id:1530, eSocialSciences.
- Narrod, Clare A., 2001. "Technology, Policies, And The Role Of The Private Sector In The Global Poultry Revolution," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14567, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cornelis De Haan & Tjaart Schillhorn Van Veen & Brian Brandenburg & Jerome Gauthier & Francois Le Gall & Robin Mearns & Michel Simeon, 2001. "Livestock Development : Implications for Rural Poverty, the Environment, and Global Food Security," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14006.
- Johnson, Robin & Hillman, Jimmye S. & Petrey, Allen, 2001. "Food Safety Issues, Protection And Trade (With Respect To Meat Products)," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14553, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ahuja, Vinod & Gustafson Daniel J & Joachim Otte, 2008. "Process, People, Power and Conflict: Some Lessons from a Participatory Policy Process in Andhra Pradesh, India," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Riviere-Cinnamond, Ana, 2005. "Animal Health Policy and Practice: Scaling-up Community-based Animal Health Systems, Lessons from Human Health," PPLPI Working Papers 23775, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Townsend, Robert & Thirtle, Colin, 2001. "Is livestock research unproductive?: Separating health maintenance from improvement research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 177-189, September.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty ; costs ; financial market ; policy making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .