Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Sengupta, Debdatta, 2009.
"GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51334, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Sengupta, Debdatta, 2009. "GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 399-406, October.
- Taylor, Gary & Janssen, Larry, 2008. "The Economic Impact of CRP Acres in South Dakota Returning to Crop Production," Staff Papers 080004, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Cohen, Joel I. & Paarlberg, Robert, 2004. "Unlocking Crop Biotechnology in Developing Countries--A Report from the Field," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1563-1577, September.
- Koo, Won W. & Taylor, Richard D., 2008. "An Economic Analysis of Corn-based Ethanol Production," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 6201, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Cope, S. & Frewer, L.J. & Houghton, J. & Rowe, G. & Fischer, A.R.H. & de Jonge, J., 2010. "Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 349-357, August.
- R.P. Zentner & W.L. Peterson, 1984. "An Economic Evaluation of Public Wheat Research and Extension Expenditures in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(2), pages 327-353, 07.
- Marette Stéphan & Roosen Jutta & Bieberstein Andrea & Blanchemanche Sandrine & Vandermoere Frederic, 2009. "Impact of Environmental, Societal and Health Information on Consumers' Choices for Nanofood," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-27, December.
- Geraint Howells, 2009. "Product Liability for Nanotechnology," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 381-391, December.
- Chen, Cheng-Kang & Lo, Chih-Chung & Liao, Yi-Xiang, 2008. "Optimal lot size with learning consideration on an imperfect production system with allowable shortages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 459-469, May.
- Khanal, Kalpana & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Taylor, Merritt J. & Schatzer, Raymond Joe & Epplin, Francis M. & Roberts, B. Warren & Edelson, Jonathan V. & Shrefler, Jim, 2008. "Organic and Conventional Vegetable Production in Oklahoma," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6789, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sunding, David & Zilberman, David, 2001. "The agricultural innovation process: Research and technology adoption in a changing agricultural sector," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 207-261 Elsevier.
- Spielman, David J. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2009. "Highlights from millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development [In Chinese]," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Millions Fed Booklet [Chi.
- Niosi, Jorge & Reid, Susan E., 2007. "Biotechnology and Nanotechnology: Science-based Enabling Technologies as Windows of Opportunity for LDCs?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-438, March.
- Brown, Douglas R., 2009. "Starved for science: How biotechnology is being kept out of Africa, Robert Paarlberg. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 2008, 235pp. US$24.95 (hardback) ISBN 978-0-674-02973-6," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 111-112, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2009. "Highlights from millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Millions Fed Booklet: 200.
- Umali, D.L. & Feder, G. & de Haan, C., 1992. "The Balance between Public and Private Sector Activities in the Delivery of Livestock Services," World Bank - Discussion Papers 163, World Bank.
- Clare A. Narrod & Keith O. Fuglie, 2000. "Private investment in livestock breeding with implications for public research policy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 457-470.
- Spielman, David J. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2009. "Millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Millions Fed Book: 2009.
- Pray, Carl E. & Fuglie, Keith O., 2001. "Private Investment In Agricultural Research And International Technology Transfer In Asia," Agricultural Economics Reports 33927, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Barry Bozeman & John Hardin & Albert Link, 2008. "Barriers To The Diffusion Of Nanotechnology," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7-8), pages 749-761.
- Spielman, David J. & Zambrano, Patricia, 2013. "Policy, investment, and partnerships for agricultural biotechnology research in Africa: Emerging evidence," IFPRI book chapters, in: Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & GruÃ¨re, Guillaume P. & Sithole-Niang, Idah (ed.), Genetically modified crops in Africa: Economic and policy lessons from countries south of the Sahara, chapter 7, pages 183-205 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.