Biotechnology and Nanotechnology: Science-based Enabling Technologies as Windows of Opportunity for LDCs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Abramovitz,Moses, 1989. "Thinking about Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521333962, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McMahon, Dominique & Thorsteinsdóttir, Halla, 2013. "Pursuing endogenous high-tech innovation in developing countries: A look at regenerative medicine innovation in Brazil, China and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 965-974.
- Can Huang & Ad Notten & Nico Rasters, 2011. "Nanoscience and technology publications and patents: a review of social science studies and search strategies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 145-172, April.
- Yaşar Serhat Yaşgül & Burak Güriş, 2016. "Causality between research output in the field of biotechnology and economic growth in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1715-1726, July.
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Chowdhury, Nupur & Coronini, Roger & Reid, Susan, 2011. "On India's plunge into Nanotechnology: What are good ways to catch-up?," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Richard P. Appelbaum & Rachel Parker, 2012. "China’s Move to High-tech Innovation: Some Regional Policy Implications," Chapters,in: The Asia-Pacific, Regionalism and the Global System, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "One size does not fit all… An economic development perspective on the asymmetric impact of Patents on R&D," FEP Working Papers 292, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Berna Beyhan & M. Teoman Pamukçu, 2011. "Nanotechnology research in Turkey: A university-driven achievement," STPS Working Papers 1107, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2011.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010.
"Catching up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study of Chile, Italy, and South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1588-1602, November.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009. "Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa," Working Papers 48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Corine Genet & Khalid Errabi & Caroline Gauthier, 2012. "Which Model of Technology Transfer for Nanotechnology? A Comparison with Biotech and Microelectronics," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00749152, HAL.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2012.
"State-led Technological Development: A Case of China’s Nanotechnology Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 970-982.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2011. "State-led technological development: A case of China's nanotechnology development," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2010. "Changing the Industrial Geography in Asia : The Impact of China and India," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13544.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:418-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conlé, Marcus, 2010. "Health biotechnology in China: National, regional, and sectoral dimensions," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 87/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Prud’homme, Dan, 2016. "Dynamics of China’s provincial-level specialization in strategic emerging industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1586-1603.
- Daniela Baglieri & Gianni Lorenzoni, 2014. "Closing the distance between academia and market: experimentation and user entrepreneurial processes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 52-74, February.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Qureshi, M. Ejaz, 2010. "Global water crisis and future food security in an era of climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 365-377, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:426-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .