Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branden B. Johnson, 1999. "Exploring dimensionality in the origins of hazard-related trust," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 325-354.
- Ragnar E. Lofstedt, 2006. "How can we Make Food Risk Communication Better: Where are we and Where are we Going?," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 869-890.
- Hunt, Stephen & Frewer, Lynn J., 2001. "Impact of BSE on attitudes to GM food," Risk, Decision and Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 91-103, June.
- Houghton, J.R. & Rowe, G. & Frewer, L.J. & Van Kleef, E. & Chryssochoidis, G. & Kehagia, O. & Korzen-Bohr, S. & Lassen, J. & Pfenning, U. & Strada, A., 2008. "The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 13-26.
- Wentholt, M.T.A. & Rowe, G. & König, A. & Marvin, H.J.P. & Frewer, L.J., 2009. "The views of key stakeholders on an evolving food risk governance framework: Results from a Delphi study," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 539-548.
- Richard Shepherd & Gary Barker & Simon French & Andy Hart & John Maule & Angela Cassidy, 2006. "Managing Food Chain Risks: Integrating Technical and Stakeholder Perspectives on Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 313-327, July.
- Susan Miles & Lynn J. Frewer, 2003. "Public perception of scientific uncertainty in relation to food hazards," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 267-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbeke, Wim & Rutsaert, Pieter & Barnett, Julie & Gaspar, Rui & Marcu, Afrodita & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Seibt, Beate & Fletcher, Dave & Lima, Luisa, 2014. "Consumers’ Online Deliberation about Food-Related Risks and Benefits: The Case of Red Meat," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 180069, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gruère, Guillaume P., 2012. "Implications of nanotechnology growth in food and agriculture in OECD countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 191-198.
- Bailey, Alison P. & Garforth, Chris, 2014. "An industry viewpoint on the role of farm assurance in delivering food safety to the consumer: The case of the dairy sector of England and Wales," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 14-24.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Petrolia, Daniel R., 2016.
"Risk preferences, risk perceptions, and risky food,"
Elsevier, pages 37-48.
- Petrolia, Daniel, 2015. "Risk Preferences, Risk Perceptions, and Risky Food," Working Papers 212481, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan & Wossink, Ada, 2012. "Using best–worst scaling to explore perceptions of relative responsibility for ensuring food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 661-670.
- Devaney, Laura, 2016. "Good governance? Perceptions of accountability, transparency and effectiveness in Irish food risk governance," Food Policy, Elsevier, pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsFood risk analysis Consumer perceptions Risk communication Benefit communication Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:349-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .