Managing Food Chain Risks: Integrating Technical and Stakeholder Perspectives on Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William W. Wilson & Xavier Henry & Bruce L. Dahl, 2008.
"Costs and risks of conforming to EU traceability requirements: the case of hard red spring wheat,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 85-101.
- Wilson, William W. & Henry, Xavier & Dahl, Bruce L., 2005. "Costs And Risks Of Conforming To Eu Traceability Requirements: The Case Of Hard Red Spring Wheat," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23484, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- McCarthy, Mary & Brennan, Mary, 2009. "Food risk communication: Some of the problems and issues faced by communicators on the Island of Ireland (IOI)," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 549-556, December.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:50-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Risk Management in Agri-food Chain," MPRA Paper 39594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:76-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Governing Agrarian Risks," MPRA Paper 41651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "Risks and Risk Management in Agri-food Chains," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 312-357, June.
- Cope, S. & Frewer, L.J. & Houghton, J. & Rowe, G. & Fischer, A.R.H. & de Jonge, J., 2010. "Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 349-357, August.
- Rutsaert, Pieter & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Regan, Áine & McConnon, Áine & Kuttschreuter, Margôt & Lores, Mònica & Lozano, Natàlia & Guzzon, Antonella & Santare, Dace & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "Social media as a useful tool in food risk and benefit communication? A strategic orientation approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 84-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:57:y:2006:i:2:p:313-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.