Managing Food Chain Risks: Integrating Technical and Stakeholder Perspectives on Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Управление На Риска В Аграрния Сектор [Risk management in agrarian sector]," MPRA Paper 98767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. C. Barker & C. Bayley & A. Cassidy & S. French & A. Hart & P. K. Malakar & J. Maule & M. Petkov & R. Shepherd, 2010. "Can a Participatory Approach Contribute to Food Chain Risk Analysis?," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(5), pages 766-781, May.
- William W. Wilson & Xavier Henry & Bruce L. Dahl, 2008.
"Costs and risks of conforming to EU traceability requirements: the case of hard red spring wheat,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 85-101.
- Wilson, William W. & Henry, Xavier & Dahl, Bruce L., 2005. "Costs And Risks Of Conforming To Eu Traceability Requirements: The Case Of Hard Red Spring Wheat," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23484, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Governing Agrarian Risks," MPRA Paper 41651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCarthy, Mary & Brennan, Mary, 2009. "Food risk communication: Some of the problems and issues faced by communicators on the Island of Ireland (IOI)," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 549-556, December.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "Risks and Risk Management in Agri-food Chains," Journal of Economics Bibliography, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 312-357, June.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:50-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Risk Management in Agri-food Chain," MPRA Paper 39594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cope, S. & Frewer, L.J. & Houghton, J. & Rowe, G. & Fischer, A.R.H. & de Jonge, J., 2010. "Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 349-357, August.
- Rutsaert, Pieter & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Regan, Áine & McConnon, Áine & Kuttschreuter, Margôt & Lores, Mònica & Lozano, Natàlia & Guzzon, Antonella & Santare, Dace & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "Social media as a useful tool in food risk and benefit communication? A strategic orientation approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 84-93.
- Iwona GorzeÅ„-Mitka, 2015. "Perception of Complexity Area in Managementâ€“an Exploratory Study in Poland," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 7(5), pages 36-43.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:76-99 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:57:y:2006:i:2:p:313-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.