Risks and Risk Management in Agri-food Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1992.
"Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1226-1231.
- Sporleder, Thomas L., 1992. "Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms," Occasional Papers 233087, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Richard Shepherd & Gary Barker & Simon French & Andy Hart & John Maule & Angela Cassidy, 2006. "Managing Food Chain Risks: Integrating Technical and Stakeholder Perspectives on Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 313-327, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2017. "Supply Chain Risk Management â€“ Agri-Food Implications," Noble International Journal of Business and Management Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 1(1), pages 10-30, January.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Governing Agrarian Risks," MPRA Paper 41651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Управление На Риска В Аграрния Сектор [Risk management in agrarian sector]," MPRA Paper 98767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Risk Management in Agri-food Chain," MPRA Paper 39594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(1), March.
- Altair Dias de Moura & Sandra Martin & Diane Mollenkopf, 2009. "Product specification and agribusiness chain coordination: introducing the coordination differential concept," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 112-127.
- Unterschultz, James R., 2000. "New Instruments For Co-Ordination And Risk Sharing Within The Canadian Beef Industry," Project Report Series 24046, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Hrabrin BACHEV, 2010. "Framework For Analisis Of Agrarian Contracts," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2003. "Организация На Снабдяването С Финанси В Българските Ферми [Governing of finance supply in Bulgarian farms]," MPRA Paper 99340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, John D. & Lacy, Curt & Forrest, Charlie S. & Little, Randall D., 2003. "Stocker Cattle Ownership Vs. Contract Grazing: A Comparison Of Risk-Adjusted Returns," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35055, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Barkema, Alan & Drabenstott, Mark & Cook, M. L., 1993. "The Industrialization of the U.S. Food System," Food and Agricultural Marketing Issues for the 21st Century - FAMC 1993 Conference 265920, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Jeffrey S. Royer, 1995. "Potential for cooperative involvement in vertical coordination and value-added activities," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 473-481.
- Lajili, Kaouthar & Barry, Peter J. & Sonka, Steven T. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 1997. "Farmers' Preferences For Crop Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 1-17, December.
- Johnson, R.W.M. & Petrey, L.A. & Schroder, William R., 1996. "Agribusiness: Political Economy and Market Structure - Toward a Structure for Agribusiness," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(02), pages 1-6, August.
- Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria, 2012.
"An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria, 2012. "An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Ng, Desmond & Salin, Victoria, 2012. "An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety," Reports 285199, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Viet Hoang & Vinh Nguyen, 2023. "Determinants of small farmers' participation in contract farming in developing countries: A study in Vietnam," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(3), pages 836-853, July.
- Cope, S. & Frewer, L.J. & Houghton, J. & Rowe, G. & Fischer, A.R.H. & de Jonge, J., 2010. "Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 349-357, August.
- Maples, Joshua G. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Peel, Derrell S., 2019. "Technology and evolving supply chains in the beef and pork industries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 346-354.
- Martinez, Steve W. & Reed, Al, 1996. "From Farmers to Consumers: Vertical Coordination in the Food Industry," Agricultural Information Bulletins 309735, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009.
"Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgri-food chain and risk management; Market; Private and public governance; Fukushima nuclear disaster.;
All these keywords.
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ6:v:3:y:2016:i:2:p:312-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bilal KARGI (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.