Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "A Comparison of Vertical Coordination in the U.S. Poultry, Egg, and Pork Industries," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33773, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Efficiecy Of Agrarian Organisations," Microeconomics 0511002, EconWPA.
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1992.
"Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1226-1231.
- Sporleder, Thomas L., 1992. "Managerial Economics of Vertically Coordinated Agricultural Firms," Occasional Papers 233087, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Framework For Assessing Sustainability Of Farms," Microeconomics 0511003, EconWPA.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Governing of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 7772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Bachev, Hrabrin Ianouchev & Nanseki, T., 2008. "Risk Governance in Bulgarian Dairy Farming," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44136, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2011.
"Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture,"
Review of Economics & Finance,
Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 89-103, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 25979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009. "Understanding Efficiency of Agrarian Organisation," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 27-42.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "Unpacking Agrarian and Agri-business Contracts," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 524-547, September.
- Georgiana SUSMANSCHI, 2012. "The Risk And Fraud Factors In The Contemporary Financial Banking System," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(2(20)/ Su), pages 189-193.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"A Holistic Approach for Assessing the System of Governance of Agrarian Sustainability,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 434-457, September.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "A holistic approach for assessing the system of governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 73413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Framework for analyzing and assessing the system of governance and the level of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria and China," MPRA Paper 78248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "About Governance and Evaluation of Sustainability of Farming Enterprise," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 161-201, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "Sustainability of Farming Enterprise – Governance and Evaluation," MPRA Paper 69734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bashev, 2016. "Defining and Assessment of Sustainability of Farms," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 158-188.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; market; private; public and hybrid modes; agrarian sustainability;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:2(8)_summer2009:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.