A Comparison of Vertical Coordination in the U.S. Poultry, Egg, and Pork Industries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang, Jing, 2010. "Three essays on food safety and foodborne illness," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002782, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "Unpacking Agrarian and Agri-business Contracts," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 524-547, September.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009.
"Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Ménard & Peter G. Klein, 2004.
"Organizational Issues in the Agrifood Sector: Toward a Comparative Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 750-755.
- Claude Ménard & Peter G. Klein, 2004. "Organizational Issues in the Agrifood Sector: Toward a Comparative Approach," Industrial Organization 0401005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio PeÃ±a Torres & R. Javier Bustos S. & Claudio PÃ©rez B., 2005. "Mercados Informales y Control Vertical: ComercializaciÃ³n de Pesca Artesanal Perecible," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv161, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Hrabrin BACHEV, 2010. "Framework For Analisis Of Agrarian Contracts," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Hierro Recio, Luis Angel & Atienza Montero, Pedro & Patiño Rodríguez, D., 2009. "La distribución de los ingresos entre los Estados y Territorios australianos: Origen de su desigualdad y progresividad./," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 281(20á)-28, Abril.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig & Franz, Annabell, 2007. "The Role and Success Factors of Livestock Trading Cooperatives: Lessons from German Pork Production," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 10(3), pages 1-23.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Study on Agrarian Contracts in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 22946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julio PeÃ±a Torres, 2005. "Informal Markets, Perishability and Vertical Control: Brokerage of Artisanal Landings," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv165, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey Jr., 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rios, Ana R. & Patrick, George F., 2006. "How to Make More Money and Reduce Variability!," Purdue Agricultural Economics Report 188907, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Management of farm contracts and competitiveness," MPRA Paper 99854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iciar Pavez & Jean Marie Codron, 2018.
"Contractual price provisions and their determinants in conditions of uncertainty: the case of Chilean fruit exports
[Dispositions contractuelles sur les prix et leurs déterminants dans des conditio," Post-Print hal-02618927, HAL.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 99867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.