Framework For Assessing Sustainability Of Farms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2017. "A Multicriteria Assessment of the Sustainability of Governing Structures in Bulgarian Agriculture," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 3(3), pages 194-222.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "Unpacking Agrarian and Agri-business Contracts," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 524-547, September.
- Hrabrin BACHEV, 2010. "Framework For Analisis Of Agrarian Contracts," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2017. "Assessing Multi-aspects and Integral Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Framework for Analisis and Improvement of Agrarian Dynamics," MPRA Paper 19349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 25626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivonne Acosta-Alba & Hayo M. G. Van der Werf, 2011. "The Use of Reference Values in Indicator-Based Methods for the Environmental Assessment of Agricultural Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009.
"Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2017. "Socio-economic and Ecological Sustainability of Smallholder Agricultural Holdings in Bulgaria," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Impact of institutional modernization and EU integration on Bulgarian farms," MPRA Paper 7819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Yovchevska, Plamena & Mitova, Dilyana & Toteva, Desislava & Mitov, Anton, 2013. "Еко-Управление В Българското Селското Стопанство [Environmental Management in Bulgarian Agriculture]," MPRA Paper 52202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Terziev, Dimitar & Toteva, Dessislava & Che, Shengquan & Koleva, Lyubka, 2018. "China-Bulgaria Rural Revitalization Development Cooperation Forum," MPRA Paper 86908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Study on Agrarian Contracts in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 22946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Agro-Ecosystem Services – Governance Needs and Efficiency," MPRA Paper 25978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Al-Sharafat & Bassam Al-Deseit & Motasem Al-Masad, 2020. "An assessment of economic sustainability in broiler enterprises: Evidence from Jordan," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(1), pages 171-182, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Competitiveness of Bulgarian Farms in Conditions of EU CAP Implementation," MPRA Paper 41657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV & Bozhidar IVANOV & Desislava TOTEVA & Emilia SOKOLOVA, 2017. "Evaluation of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 233-242, September.
More about this item
Keywordsassessing farm sustainability; governing of agrarian and farm sustainability; new institutional and transaction costs economics;
All these keywords.
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0511003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.