Defining and Assessment of Sustainability of Farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005.
"Assessment Of Sustainability Of Bulgarian Farms,"
Development and Comp Systems
0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "An Assessment of Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," MPRA Paper 77463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin Ianouchev, 2005. "Assessment of Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24739, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2009.
"Mechanisms Of Governance Of Sustainble Development,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Mechanisms of Governance of Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 14947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauvenier, Xavier & Valckx, Jan & Van Cauwenbergh, Nora & Wauters, Erwin & Bachev, Hrabrin & Biala, K. & Bielders, Charles & Brouckaert, Veronique & Garcia-Cidad, V. & Goyens, S. & Hermy, Martin & Mat, 2005. "Framework for assessing sustainability levels in Belgium agricultural systems - SAFE," MPRA Paper 99616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 99867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(1), March.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2008. "Environmental management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 7769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrabrin Bachev & Bozhidar Ivanov & Emilia Sokolova & Desislava Toteva, 2017. "Agricultural Sustainability in Bulgaria â€“ Levels and Factors," International Journal of Environmental Sciences & Natural Resources, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 6(2), pages 42-51, November.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV & Bozhidar IVANOV & Desislava TOTEVA & Emilia SOKOLOVA, 2017. "Evaluation of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 233-242, September.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016.
"Устойчивост На Земеделските Стопанства В България
[Sustainability of agricultural farms in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 99457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2017. "Assessing Multi-aspects and Integral Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 53-86, March.
More about this item
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2016:i:3:p:158-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.