Assessing Multi-aspects and Integral Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 28-53, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015. "An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms," MPRA Paper 68575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development," Working Papers id:7559, eSocialSciences.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005. "Framework For Assessing Sustainability Of Farms," Microeconomics 0511003, EconWPA.
- Hrabrin Bashev, 2016. "Defining and Assessment of Sustainability of Farms," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 158-188.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "Sustainability of Farming Enterprise – Governance and Evaluation," MPRA Paper 69734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev H., 2016.
"Sustainability of farming enterprise -understanding, governance, evaluation,"
Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics. Вісник Киiвського нацiонального унiверситету iм. Тараса Шевченка. Серiя: Економiка,
CyberLeninka;Издательско-полиграфический центр «Киевский университет», issue 2 (179), pages 6-15.
- H. Bachev, 2016. "Sustainability Of Farming Enterprise – Understanding, Governance, Evaluation," Вестник Киевского национального университета имени Тараса Шевченко. Экономика., Socionet;Киевский национальный университет имени Тараса Шевченко, vol. 36(179), pages 6-16.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016. "What is Sustainability of Farms?," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 35-48, March.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "About Governance and Evaluation of Sustainability of Farming Enterprise," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 161-201, June.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm sustainability; Governance; Ecological aspects; Factors of sustainability; EU CAP impact; Bulgaria.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ4:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:53-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.