Sustainability Of Farming Enterprise – Understanding, Governance, Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bachev H., 2016. "Sustainability of farming enterprise -understanding, governance, evaluation," Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics. Вісник Киiвського нацiонального унiверситету iм. Тараса Шевченка. Серiя: Економiка, CyberLeninka;Издательско-полиграфический центр «Киевский университет», issue 2 (179), pages 6-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Toteva, Dessislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2018. "Оценка На Аграрната Устойчивост В България На Ниво Район, Екосистема, Подотрасъл И Стопанска Организация [Assessment of agrarian sustainability at regional, ecosystem, sectioal and farm levels in B," MPRA Paper 83690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2017. "Assessing Multi-aspects and Integral Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Toteva, Dessislava & Sokolova, Emilia & Terziev, Dimitar & Nikolov, Dimitar & Radeva, Donka & Chopeva, Minka & Li, Hongfei & Che, Shengquan, 2018. "Управление И Оценка На Аграрната Устойчивост – Опит, Предизвикателства И Уроци От България И Китай [Governing and assessment of agrarian sustainability - experiences, challenges, and lessons from B," MPRA Paper 83998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Управление На Аграрната Устойчивост В България [Governance of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 83686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michał Borychowski & Sebastian Stępień & Jan Polcyn & Aleksandra Tošović-Stevanović & Dragan Ćalović & Goran Lalić & Milena Žuža, 2020. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Small Family Farms’ Resilience in Selected Central and Eastern European Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-30, December.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "Устойчивост На Земеделските Стопанства В България [Sustainability of agricultural farms in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 99457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Al-Sharafat & Bassam Al-Deseit & Motasem Al-Masad, 2020. "An assessment of economic sustainability in broiler enterprises: Evidence from Jordan," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(1), pages 171-182, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfarmingenterprise; sustainability; governance; assessment; managerial; economic; social; ecological aspects;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scn:pnoeeq:179a1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ганна Харламова (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://socionet.ru/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.