Sustainability Of Bulgarian Farms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Koteva, Nina & Mitova, Dilyana & Ivanov, Bojidar & Chopeva, Minka & Sarov, Angel & Toteva, Dessislava & Todorova, Kristina & Yovchevska, Plamena & Kaneva, Krasimira & Aleksandrova, S, 2019.
"Устойчивост На Селското Стопанство В България
[Sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture]," MPRA Paper 92049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Efficiency of sustainability management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 84215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Desislava & Sokolova, Emilia, 2017. "Sustainability level of Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 81593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2005.
"Assessment Of Sustainability Of Bulgarian Farms,"
Development and Comp Systems
0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "An Assessment of Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," MPRA Paper 77463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin Ianouchev, 2005. "Assessment of Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24739, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ4:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:53-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Governance, economic, social and environmental sustainability of farms of different luridical type in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 76654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:283769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.