What is Sustainability of Farms?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendricks, Nathan P., 2010. "The Effect of Green Payments on the Diffusion of Conservation Technologies," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61780, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2011.
"Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture,"
Review of Economics & Finance,
Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 89-103, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 25979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- repec:dat:econ21:y:2014:i:1:p:9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ4:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:53-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 28-53, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015. "An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms," MPRA Paper 68575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ3:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:247-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm sustainability; governance; economic; social; ecological aspects; framework for assessment;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-12-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:68434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.