Socio-economic and Ecological Sustainability of Smallholder Agricultural Holdings in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 28-53, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015. "An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms," MPRA Paper 68575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016. "What is Sustainability of Farms?," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 35-48, March.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "About Governance and Evaluation of Sustainability of Farming Enterprise," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 161-201, June.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsSmallholders sustainability; Governance; Economic social environmental aspects; Bulgaria.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ3:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:247-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.