Governance, economic, social and environmental sustainability of farms of different luridical type in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- United Nations UN, 2015. "Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development," Working Papers id:7559, eSocialSciences.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "Sustainability of Farming Enterprise – Governance and Evaluation," MPRA Paper 69734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2016. "About Governance and Evaluation of Sustainability of Farming Enterprise," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 161-201, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 99867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(1), March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Terziev, Dimitar, 2018. "Sustainability Of Bulgarian Farms," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 6(2), April.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm sustainability; governance; economic; social; ecological aspects; Bulgaria;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:76654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.