What is Sustainability of Farms?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2011.
"Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture,"
Review of Economics & Finance,
Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 89-103, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 25979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendricks, Nathan P., 2010. "The Effect of Green Payments on the Diffusion of Conservation Technologies," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61780, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 7(1), March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 99867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- BASHEV, Hrabrin & KOTEVA, Nina & MLADENOVA, Mimoza, 2014. "The Effects Of Implementing European Policies In Agricultiral Holdings In The Republic Of Bulgaria," Economics 21, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 28-53, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015. "An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms," MPRA Paper 68575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2017. "Socio-economic and Ecological Sustainability of Smallholder Agricultural Holdings in Bulgaria," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin I. BACHEV, 2017. "Assessing Multi-aspects and Integral Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "State, efficiency and factors for development of AKIS in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 99601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016.
"Устойчивост На Земеделските Стопанства В България
[Sustainability of agricultural farms in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 99457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Mitova, Dilyana & Boevski, Ivan & Marinov, Petar & Todorova, Kristina & Mitov, Anton, 2020.
"Методически Въпроси На Икономическото Изучаване На Услугите На Агроекоситемите
[Methodological issues of economic studies on agro-ecosystem services]," MPRA Paper 98408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2019. "Diagnosis of the agricultural information, training and advice system in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 99694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm sustainability; governance; economic; social; ecological aspects; framework for assessment.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ3:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.