What is Sustainability of Farms?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2011.
"Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture,"
Review of Economics & Finance,
Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 89-103, June.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Needs, Modes and Efficiency of Economic Organizations and Public Interventions in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 25979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendricks, Nathan P., 2010. "The Effect of Green Payments on the Diffusion of Conservation Technologies," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61780, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hrabrin Bachev, 2013. "Risk Management in the Agri-food Sector," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 117-143.
- repec:dat:econ21:y:2014:i:1:p:9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 28-53, March.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2015. "An Approach to Assess Sustainability of Agricultural Farms," MPRA Paper 68575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ3:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:247-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "Environmental sustainability of Bulgarian agricultural Farms – assessment, state, factors," MPRA Paper 81658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ksp:journ4:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:53-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfarm sustainability; governance; economic; social; ecological aspects; framework for assessment.;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ3:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .