Debt Aversion and the Demand for Loans for Postsecondary Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen & Montmarquette, Claude, 2013.
"Human capital investment by the poor: Informing policy with laboratory experiments,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 224-239.
- Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen & Montmarquette, Claude, 2012. "Human capital investment by the poor: Informing policy with laboratory experiments," MPRA Paper 47782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiola Saavedra & Mónica Ospina, 2014. "Decisions about Postsecondary Education, their returns in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012542, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Sarah Jacobson & Ragan Petrie, 2009. "Learning from mistakes: What do inconsistent choices over risk tell us?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 143-158, April.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne & Meissner, Thomas, 2016.
"Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 321-331.
- Joachim Schleich & Xavier Gassmann & Corinne Faure & Thomas Meissner, 2016. "Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01366541, HAL.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne & Meissner, Thomas, 2016. "Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S04/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero, 2010.
"On The Preferences Of Principals And Agents,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 266-273, April.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero, 2007. "On The Preferences of Principals and Agents," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas Meissner, 2016.
"Intertemporal consumption and debt aversion: an experimental study,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(2), pages 281-298, June.
- Thomas Meissner, 2013. "Intertemporal Consumption and Debt Aversion:An Experimental Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Meissner, Thomas, 2014. "Intertemporal Consumption and Debt Aversion: An Experimental Study," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100522, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Harrison, Neil & Agnew, Steve & Serido, Joyce, 2015. "Attitudes to debt among indebted undergraduates: A cross-national exploratory factor analysis," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 62-73.
- Juan Esteban Saavedra & Carlos Medina, 2012. "Formación para el Trabajo en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010315, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Arya, Shweta & Eckel, Catherine & Colin, Wichman, 2011. "Anatomy of the Credit Score," MPRA Paper 47783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurora Ortiz-Nuñez, 2014. "Attitudes Toward Risk And Socioeconomic Factors Related To Educational Loans," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 710-718, October.
- Burks, Stephen & Carpenter, Jeffrey & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2012.
"Which measures of time preference best predict outcomes: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 308-320.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Which Measures of Time Preference Best Predict Outcomes? Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernán Bejarano & Francisco Galarza, 2016. "Can cognitive skills and risk aversion explain inconsistent choices? An experiment," Working Papers 16-03, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Fairley, Kim & Weitzel, Utz, 2017. "Ambiguity and risk measures in the lab and students’ real-life borrowing behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 85-98.
More about this item
Keywordsfield experiment; debt aversion; time preference; risk aversion; human capital investment; postsecondary education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:233-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.