The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Codron, Jean-Marie & Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2005. "Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 270-283, June.
- Roosen, Jutta & Thiele, Silke & Hansen, Kristin, 2004. "Food risk perceptions by different consumer groups in Germany," FE Working Papers 0407, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Macfarlane, Ronald, 2002. "Integrating the consumer interest in food safety: the role of science and other factors+," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 65-80, February.
- Fulponi, Linda, 2006. "Private voluntary standards in the food system: The perspective of major food retailers in OECD countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Robert O. Herrmann & Rex H. Warland & Arthur Sterngold, 1997. "Who reacts to food safety scares?: Examining the Alar crisis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 511-520.
- Toby A. Ten Eyck & Forrest A. Deseran, 2004. "Oyster Coverage: Chiastic News As a Reflection of Local Expertise and Economic Concerns," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 9(4), pages ten_eyck.
- Henry Rothstein, 2003. "Precautionary bans or sacrificial lambs? Participative risk regulation and the reform of the UK food safety regime," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36002, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lockie, Stewart & Lawrence, Geoffrey & Lyons, Kristen & Grice, Janet, 2005. "Factors underlying support or opposition to biotechnology among Australian food consumers and implications for retailer-led food regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 399-418, August.
- Lynn Frewer & Brian Salter, 2002. "Public attitudes, scientific advice and the politics of regulatory policy: The case of BSE," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 137-145, April.
- Lindbladh, Eva & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2002. "Habit versus choice: the process of decision-making in health-related behaviour," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 451-465, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.