The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toby A. Ten Eyck & Forrest A. Deseran, 2004. "Oyster Coverage: Chiastic News As a Reflection of Local Expertise and Economic Concerns," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 9(4), pages 1-1.
- Fulponi, Linda, 2006. "Private voluntary standards in the food system: The perspective of major food retailers in OECD countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Macfarlane, Ronald, 2002. "Integrating the consumer interest in food safety: the role of science and other factors+," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 65-80, February.
- Lynn Frewer & Brian Salter, 2002. "Public attitudes, scientific advice and the politics of regulatory policy: The case of BSE," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 137-145, April.
- Lindbladh, Eva & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2002. "Habit versus choice: the process of decision-making in health-related behaviour," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 451-465, August.
- Roosen, Jutta & Thiele, Silke & Hansen, Kristin, 2004. "Food risk perceptions by different consumer groups in Germany," FE Working Papers 0407, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Lockie, Stewart & Lawrence, Geoffrey & Lyons, Kristen & Grice, Janet, 2005. "Factors underlying support or opposition to biotechnology among Australian food consumers and implications for retailer-led food regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 399-418, August.
- Rothstein, Henry, 2003. "Precautionary bans or sacrificial lambs? Participative risk regulation and the reform of the UK food safety regime," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36002, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Codron, Jean-Marie & Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2005. "Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 270-283, June.
- Robert O. Herrmann & Rex H. Warland & Arthur Sterngold, 1997. "Who reacts to food safety scares?: Examining the Alar crisis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 511-520.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Han, Dae Hee, 2014. "Interaction between message framing and consumers’ prior subjective knowledge regarding food safety issues," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 95-102.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Zhang, Yan & Xu, Yining, 2015. "Amount of Information and consumers' willingness to pay for food traceability in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211811, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pravst, Igor, 2011. "Risking public health by approving some health claims? – The case of phosphorus," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 726-728.
- Finardi, Corrado & Pellegrini, Giuseppe & Rowe, Gene, 2012. "Food safety issues: From Enlightened Elitism towards Deliberative Democracy? An overview of EFSA’s “Public Consultation” instrument," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 427-438.
- Bailey, Alison P. & Garforth, Chris, 2014. "An industry viewpoint on the role of farm assurance in delivering food safety to the consumer: The case of the dairy sector of England and Wales," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 14-24.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:683-704. is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Palmieri & Carlo Pirazzoli, 2014. "Modelli di sviluppo per il miglioramento della competitività economico-commerciale della filiera orto-frutticola italiana sui mercati nazionali ed internazionali: il caso del comparto pataticolo in Em," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(1), pages 85-116.
- Jackson, Lee Ann & Jansen, Marion, 2009. "Risk assessment in the international food safety policy arena: Can the multilateral institutions encourage unbiased outcomes?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Erdem, Seda & Rigby, Dan & Wossink, Ada, 2012. "Using best–worst scaling to explore perceptions of relative responsibility for ensuring food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 661-670.
- Ramo Barrena & Mercedes Sánchez, 2010. "Differences in Consumer Abstraction Levels as a Function of Risk Perception," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 34-59.
- Wentholt, M.T.A. & Rowe, G. & König, A. & Marvin, H.J.P. & Frewer, L.J., 2009. "The views of key stakeholders on an evolving food risk governance framework: Results from a Delphi study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 539-548, December.
- Devaney, Laura, 2016. "Good governance? Perceptions of accountability, transparency and effectiveness in Irish food risk governance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-10.
- Cope, S. & Frewer, L.J. & Houghton, J. & Rowe, G. & Fischer, A.R.H. & de Jonge, J., 2010. "Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 349-357, August.
- Rutsaert, Pieter & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Regan, Áine & McConnon, Áine & Kuttschreuter, Margôt & Lores, Mònica & Lozano, Natàlia & Guzzon, Antonella & Santare, Dace & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "Social media as a useful tool in food risk and benefit communication? A strategic orientation approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 84-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:13-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .