Factors underlying support or opposition to biotechnology among Australian food consumers and implications for retailer-led food regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2002. "The real threat to GM crops in poor countries: consumer and policy resistance to GM foods in rich countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 247-250, June.
- Grunert, Klaus G. & Lähteenmäki, Liisa & Nielsen, Niels A. & Poulsen, Jacob B. & Ueland, Oydis & Åström, Annika, 2000. "Consumer perception of food products involving genetic modification: Results from a qualitative study in four Nordic countries," MAPP Working Papers 72, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Charles Noussair & StÈphane Robin & Bernard Ruffieux, 2004. "Do Consumers Really Refuse To Buy Genetically Modified Food?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 102-120, January.
- Susan Miles & Lynn J. Frewer, 2003. "Public perception of scientific uncertainty in relation to food hazards," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 267-283, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Houghton, J.R. & Rowe, G. & Frewer, L.J. & Van Kleef, E. & Chryssochoidis, G. & Kehagia, O. & Korzen-Bohr, S. & Lassen, J. & Pfenning, U. & Strada, A., 2008. "The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 13-26, February.
- Antonopoulou, Lina & Papadas, Christos T. & Targoutzidis, Antonis, 2009. "The Impact Of Socio-Demographic Factors And Political Perceptions On Consumer Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Foods: An Econometric Investigation," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Sarah Wheeler, 2009. "Exploring the influences on Australian agricultural professionals’ genetic engineering beliefs: an empirical analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 422-439, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:30:y:2005:i:4:p:399-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.