Highlights from millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matin Qaim & Arjunan Subramanian & Gopal Naik & David Zilberman, 2006. "Adoption of Bt Cotton and Impact Variability: Insights from India," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 48-58.
- Matin Qaim & Alain de Janvry, 2003. "Genetically Modified Crops, Corporate Pricing Strategies, and Farmers' Adoption: The Case of Bt Cotton in Argentina," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 814-828.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fields, Gary S., 2013. "Aid, Growth, and Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Minten & Thomas Reardon & K.M. Singh & Rajib Sutradhar, 2014.
"The Quiet Revolution In Agri-Food Value Chains In Asia: Understanding The Fast Emergence Of Cold Storages In Poor Districts In India,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: INNOVATIVE INSTITUTIONS, PUBLIC POLICIES AND PRIVATE STRATEGIES FOR AGRO-ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT, chapter 12, pages 313-340
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Singh, K.M. & Sutradhar, Rajib, 2012. "The quiet revolution in agri-food value chains in Asia: Understanding the fast emergence of cold storages in poor districts in India," MPRA Paper 61107, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2014.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de, 2010. "Global crisis and national policy responses: together alone?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp546, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Raitzer, David A., 2012. "Review and analysis of documented patterns of agricultural research impacts in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 46-58.
- Fields, Gary S., 2012. "Aid, Growth, and Jobs," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Noltze, Martin & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Understanding the adoption of systemic innovations in smallholder agriculture: the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in Timor Leste," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi E. & Cavalieri, Anthony & Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2014.
"The seed and agricultural biotechnology industries in India: An analysis of industry structure, competition, and policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 88-100.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi & Cavalieri, Anthony & Chandrasekhara Rao, N., 2011. "The seed and agricultural biotechnology industries in India: An analysis of industry structure, competition, and policy options," IFPRI discussion papers 1103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kolady, Deepthi & Spielman, David J. & Cavalieri, Anthony J., 2010. "Intellectual property rights, private investment in research, and productivity growth in Indian agriculture: A review of evidence and options," IFPRI discussion papers 1031, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Food prices; Poverty reduction; Hunger; malnutrition; Agricultural research; Agricultural technology; food security; Agricultural development; Climate change; Agricultural markets; Agricultural policies; Science and technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:millionsfedbooklet:2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .