Highlights from millions fed: Proven successes in agricultural development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fields, Gary S., 2013. "Aid, Growth, and Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gruère, Guillaume & Narrod, Clare & Abbott, Linda, 2011. "Agricultural, food, and water nanotechnologies for the poor: Opportunities, constraints, and role of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," IFPRI discussion papers 1064, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kolady, Deepthi & Spielman, David J. & Cavalieri, Anthony J., 2010. "Intellectual property rights, private investment in research, and productivity growth in Indian agriculture: A review of evidence and options," IFPRI discussion papers 1031, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bart Minten & Thomas Reardon & K.M. Singh & Rajib Sutradhar, 2014.
"The Quiet Revolution In Agri-Food Value Chains In Asia: Understanding The Fast Emergence Of Cold Storages In Poor Districts In India,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: INNOVATIVE INSTITUTIONS, PUBLIC POLICIES AND PRIVATE STRATEGIES FOR AGRO-ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT, chapter 12, pages 313-340
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Singh, K.M. & Sutradhar, Rajib, 2012. "The quiet revolution in agri-food value chains in Asia: Understanding the fast emergence of cold storages in poor districts in India," MPRA Paper 61107, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2014.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de, 2010. "Global crisis and national policy responses: together alone?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp546, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi E. & Cavalieri, Anthony & Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2014.
"The seed and agricultural biotechnology industries in India: An analysis of industry structure, competition, and policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 88-100.
- Spielman, David J. & Kolady, Deepthi & Cavalieri, Anthony & Chandrasekhara Rao, N., 2011. "The seed and agricultural biotechnology industries in India: An analysis of industry structure, competition, and policy options," IFPRI discussion papers 1103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Noltze, Martin & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Understanding the adoption of systemic innovations in smallholder agriculture: the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in Timor Leste," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Raitzer, David A., 2012. "Review and analysis of documented patterns of agricultural research impacts in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 46-58.
- Fields, Gary S., 2012. "Aid, Growth, and Jobs," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Food prices; Poverty reduction; Hunger; malnutrition; Agricultural research; Agricultural technology; food security; Agricultural development; Climate change; Agricultural markets; Agricultural policies; Science and technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:millionsfedbooklet:2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.