Is livestock research unproductive?: Separating health maintenance from improvement research
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Hallam, 1990. "Agricultural Research Expenditures And Agricultural Productivity Change," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 434-439.
- Umali, D.L. & Feder, G. & de Haan, C., 1992. "The Balance between Public and Private Sector Activities in the Delivery of Livestock Services," World Bank - Discussion Papers 163, World Bank.
- Wickens, M R & Greenfield, J N, 1973. "The Econometrics of Agricultural Supply: An Application to the World Coffee Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 433-40, November.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419.
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Townsend, Rob F. & Amadi, Juliana & Lusigi, Angela & van Zyl, Johan, 1998. "The Rate Of Return On Expenditures Of The South African Agricultural Research Council (Arc)," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(4), December.
- Young, Douglas L. & Haantuba, Hyde H., 1998. "An Economic Threshold For Tick Control Considering Multiple Damages And Probability-Based Damage Functions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Blakeslee, Leroy L., 1987. "Measuring the Requirements and Benefits of Productivity Maintenance Research," Evaluating Agricultural Research and Productivity, Proceedings of a Workshop, Atlanta, Georgia, January 29-30, 1987, Miscellaneous Publication 52 50021, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:25:y:2001:i:2-3:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.