Is livestock research unproductive?: Separating health maintenance from improvement research
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Townsend, Rob F. & Amadi, Juliana & Lusigi, Angela & van Zyl, Johan, 1998. "The Rate Of Return On Expenditures Of The South African Agricultural Research Council (Arc)," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(4), December.
- Umali, D.L. & Feder, G. & de Haan, C., 1992. "The Balance between Public and Private Sector Activities in the Delivery of Livestock Services," World Bank - Discussion Papers 163, World Bank.
- Young, Douglas L. & Haantuba, Hyde H., 1998. "An Economic Threshold For Tick Control Considering Multiple Damages And Probability-Based Damage Functions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Wickens, M R & Greenfield, J N, 1973. "The Econometrics of Agricultural Supply: An Application to the World Coffee Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 433-40, November.
- Blakeslee, Leroy L., 1987. "Measuring the Requirements and Benefits of Productivity Maintenance Research," Evaluating Agricultural Research and Productivity, Proceedings of a Workshop, Atlanta, Georgia, January 29-30, 1987, Miscellaneous Publication 52 50021, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- D. Hallam, 1990. "Agricultural Research Expenditures And Agricultural Productivity Change," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 434-439.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:25:y:2001:i:2-3:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.