The Econometrics of Agricultural Supply: An Application to the World Coffee Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory, Alexandra & Featherstone, Allen M., 2008. "Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis for Coffee Farms in Puerto Rico," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6765, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Andrea Bastianin & Alessandro Lanza & Matteo Manera, 2018.
"Economic impacts of El Niño southern oscillation: evidence from the Colombian coffee market,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(5), pages 623-633, September.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Lanza, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo, 2016. "Economic Impacts of El Niño Southern Oscillation: Evidence from the Colombian Coffee Market," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 250258, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bastianin & Alessandro Lanza & Matteo Manera, 2016. "Economic Impacts of El Niño Southern Oscillation: Evidence from the Colombian Coffee Market," Working Papers 2016.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Larson, Bruce A., 2002. "Eco-Labels for Credence Attributes: The Case of Shade-Grown Coffee," Research Reports 25215, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Rodrigo Mujica & Hermann Oncken, 1984. "Análisis Econométrico de la Industria Vitivinícola en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 21(64), pages 315-328.
- Kumar, Parmod & Sharma, Anil, 2006. "Perennial Crop Supply Response Functions: The Case of Indian Rubber, Tea and Coffee," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-17.
- Townsend, Robert & Thirtle, Colin, 2001. "Is livestock research unproductive? Separating health maintenance from improvement research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 03), pages 1-30, December.
- Rodrigo Mujica & Juan Ignacio Varas & Rosa María Contesse, 1991. "El Impacto de las Políticas de Fomento a las Exportaciones en la Uva de Mesa Chilena," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(85), pages 411-432.
- Townsend, Robert & Thirtle, Colin, 2001. "Is livestock research unproductive?: Separating health maintenance from improvement research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 177-189, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:55:y:1973:i:4:p:433-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.