Modelování provázanosti trhů potravin, biopaliv a fosilních paliv
[Modeling Interconnections within Food, Biofuel, and Fossil Fuel Markets]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piroli, Giuseppe & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d׳Artis, 2015.
"From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 921-930.
- Piroli, Giuseppe & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "From rise in B to fall in C? Global environmental impacts of biofuels," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182804, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giuseppe Piroli & Miroslava Rajcaniova & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2014. "From a rise in B to a fall in C? Environmental impact of biofuels," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Giuseppe Pirolix & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2015. " From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516223, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Pavel Ciaian & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Giuseppe Piroli & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2015. "From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels," JRC Working Papers JRC95503, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Giuseppe Pirolix & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2015. "From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels," LICOS Discussion Papers 37115, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Janda, Karel & Krska, Stepan & Prusa, Jan, 2014.
"Odhad nákladů na podporu české fotovoltaické energie
[The Estimation of the Cost of Promotion of the Czech Photovoltaic Energy]," MPRA Paper 54108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; food; fossil fuels;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2014:y:2014:i:1:id:940:p:117-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.