Modelling Asymmetric Dependence Using Copula Functions: An application to Value-at-Risk in the Energy Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2014. "Causality in distribution between European stock markets and commodity prices: Using independence test based on the empirical copula," MPRA Paper 57706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012.
"Investment in new power generation under uncertainty: Benefits of CHP vs. condensing plants in a copula-based analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-44.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Investment in New Power Generation under Uncertainty: Benefits of CHP vs Condensing Plants in a Copula-Based Analysis," FCN Working Papers 12/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Wen, Xiaoqian & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi, 2012. "Measuring contagion between energy market and stock market during financial crisis: A copula approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1435-1446.
- Zhu, Hui-Ming & Li, Rong & Li, Sufang, 2014. "Modelling dynamic dependence between crude oil prices and Asia-Pacific stock market returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 208-223.
- Janda, Karel & Krska, Stepan & Prusa, Jan, 2014.
"Odhad nákladů na podporu české fotovoltaické energie
[The Estimation of the Cost of Promotion of the Czech Photovoltaic Energy]," MPRA Paper 54108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula functions; Forecasting; Value-At-Risk;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-05-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2009-05-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2009.24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .