Report NEP-RMG-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "Has the Basel II Accord Encouraged Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0918, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Andrea Bastianin, 2009. "Modelling Asymmetric Dependence Using Copula Functions: An application to Value-at-Risk in the Energy Sector," Working Papers 2009.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2009. "A new algorithm for the loss distribution function with applications to Operational Risk Management," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2009.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00384398_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sinha, Pankaj & Taneja, Varundeep Singh & Gothi, Vineet, 2009. "Evaluation of riskiness of Indian Banks and probability of book value insolvency," MPRA Paper 15251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Piplack & Stefan Straetmans, 2009. "Comovements of different asset classes during market stress," Working Papers 09-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pravin Krishna & Mine Zeynep Senses, 2009. "International Trade and Labor Income Risk in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.