Evaluation of riskiness of Indian Banks and probability of book value insolvency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Nellie Liang & Donald T. Savage, 1990. "The nonbank activities of bank holding companies," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue May, pages 280-292.
- Ralph C. Kimball, 1998. "Economic profit and performance measurement in banking," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 35-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi & Sondhi, Kriti, 2013. "Market Valuation and Risk Assessment of Indian Banks using Black -Scholes -Merton Model," MPRA Paper 47442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2016. "Relationship of financial stability and risk with market structure and competition: evidence from Indian banking sector," MPRA Paper 72247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:133-166 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRiskiness; insolvency; Z-statistic;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-05-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-05-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2009-05-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.