Evaluation of riskiness of Indian Banks and probability of book value insolvency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Nellie Liang & Donald T. Savage, 1990. "The nonbank activities of bank holding companies," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue May, pages 280-292.
- Ralph C. Kimball, 1998. "Economic profit and performance measurement in banking," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 35-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi & Sondhi, Kriti, 2013. "Market Valuation and Risk Assessment of Indian Banks using Black -Scholes -Merton Model," MPRA Paper 47442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2016. "Relationship of financial stability and risk with market structure and competition: evidence from Indian banking sector," MPRA Paper 72247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRiskiness; insolvency; Z-statistic;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-05-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-05-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2009-05-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .