Diversification and Performance in Banking: The Israeli Case
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cybo-Ottone, Alberto & Murgia, Maurizio, 2000. "Mergers and shareholder wealth in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 831-859, June.
- Christopher James, 1996. "RAROC Based Capital Budgeting and Performance Evaluation: A Case Study of Bank Capital Allocation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-40, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Simon H. Kwan & Elizabeth S. Laderman, 1999. "On the portfolio effects of financial convergence - a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-31.
- Elizabeth Laderman, 2000. "The potential diversification and failure reduction benefits of bank expansion into nonbanking activities," Working Paper Series 2000-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Edward Zaik & John Walter & Gabriela Retting & Christopher James, 1996. "Raroc At Bank Of America: From Theory To Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 83-93.
- Joseph P. Hughes & William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester, 1998.
"The dollars and sense of bank consolidation,"
98-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ralph C. Kimball, 1998. "Economic profit and performance measurement in banking," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 35-53.
- Rhoades, Stephen A., 1998. "The efficiency effects of bank mergers: An overview of case studies of nine mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 273-291, March.
- Alan K. Reichert & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "The potential for portfolio diversification in financial services," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 35-52.
- José Manuel Campa & Simi Kedia, 1999.
"Explaining the Diversification Discount,"
99-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-20.
- Focarelli, Dario & Panetta, Fabio & Salleo, Carmelo, 2002. "Why Do Banks Merge?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 1047-66, November.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Proceedings 213, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:27:y:2005:i:1:p:27-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.