Diversification and Performance in Banking: The Israeli Case
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher James, 1996. "RAROC Based Capital Budgeting and Performance Evaluation: A Case Study of Bank Capital Allocation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-40, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- José Manuel Campa & Simi Kedia, 1999.
"Explaining the Diversification Discount,"
99-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Cybo-Ottone, Alberto & Murgia, Maurizio, 2000. "Mergers and shareholder wealth in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 831-859, June.
- Ralph C. Kimball, 1998. "Economic profit and performance measurement in banking," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 35-53.
- Joseph P. Hughes & William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester, 1998.
"The dollars and sense of bank consolidation,"
98-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alan K. Reichert & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "The potential for portfolio diversification in financial services," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 35-52.
- Focarelli, Dario & Panetta, Fabio & Salleo, Carmelo, 2002. "Why Do Banks Merge?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 1047-66, November.
- Elizabeth Laderman, 2000. "The potential diversification and failure reduction benefits of bank expansion into nonbanking activities," Working Paper Series 2000-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-20.
- Rhoades, Stephen A., 1998. "The efficiency effects of bank mergers: An overview of case studies of nine mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 273-291, March.
- Edward Zaik & John Walter & Gabriela Retting & Christopher James, 1996. "Raroc At Bank Of America: From Theory To Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 83-93.
- Simon H. Kwan & Elizabeth S. Laderman, 1999. "On the portfolio effects of financial convergence - a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-31.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- John H. Boyd & Stanley L. Graham, 1988. "The profitability and risk effects of allowing bank holding companies to merge with other financial firms: a simulation study," Proceedings 213, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:27:y:2005:i:1:p:27-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.