The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and the implications for the future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagnini,G. & Bonis,R. de & Hester,D.D., 1999. "Determinants of bank branche expension in Italy," Working papers 32, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hans Gersbach & Harald Uhlig, 2007. "On the Coexistence of Banks and Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(2), pages 225-243, June.
- Mohanty, Sunil K. & Lin, Winston T. & Lin, Hong-Jen, 2013. "Measuring cost efficiency in presence of heteroskedasticity: The case of the banking industry in Taiwan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 77-90.
- Evan Kraft & Hrvoje Dolenec & Mladen Duliba & Michael Faulend & Tomislav Galac & Vedran Šošić & Mladen Mirko Tepuš, 2000. "The Lending Policies of Croatian Banks: Results of the Second CNB Bank Interview Project," Surveys 3, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
More about this item
KeywordsConsolidation and merger of corporations ; Bank mergers ; Financial services industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-1999-01-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-1999-01-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-1999-02-01 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .