The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and the implications for the future
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagnini,G. & Bonis,R. de & Hester,D.D., 1999. "Determinants of bank branche expension in Italy," Working papers 32, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hans Gersbach & Harald Uhlig, 2007. "On the Coexistence of Banks and Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(2), pages 225-243, June.
- Mohanty, Sunil K. & Lin, Winston T. & Lin, Hong-Jen, 2013. "Measuring cost efficiency in presence of heteroskedasticity: The case of the banking industry in Taiwan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 77-90.
- Evan Kraft & Hrvoje Dolenec & Mladen Duliba & Michael Faulend & Tomislav Galac & Vedran Šošić & Mladen Mirko Tepuš, 2000. "The Lending Policies of Croatian Banks: Results of the Second CNB Bank Interview Project," Surveys 3, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Walter, Ingo, 2002. "Strategies in Financial Services, the Shareholders and the System Is Bigger and Broader Better?," Discussion Paper Series 26341, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConsolidation and merger of corporations ; Bank mergers ; Financial services industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-1999-01-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-1999-01-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-1999-02-01 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.