Economic profit and performance measurement in banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James A. Brickley & Clifford W. Smith & Jerold L. Zimmerman, 1997. "Management Fads And Organizational Architecture," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(2), pages 24-39.
- Robert C. Merton & André Perold, 1993. "Theory Of Risk Capital In Financial Firms," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(3), pages 16-32.
- Jeffrey M. Bacidore & John A. Boquist & Todd T. Milbourn & Anjan V. Thakor, 1997. "Eva And Total Quality Management," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(2), pages 81-89.
- Jerold L. Zimmerman, 1997. "Eva And Divisional Performance Measurement: Capturing Synergies And Other Issues," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 10(2), pages 98-109.
- Wruck, Karen Hopper & Jensen, Michael C., 1994. "Science, specific knowledge, and total quality management," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 247-287, November.
- Hannan, Timothy H & Hanweck, Gerald A, 1988.
"Bank Insolvency Risk and the Market for Large Certificates of Deposit,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 203-211, May.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Gerald A. Hanweck, 1986. "Bank insolvency risk and the market for large certificates of deposit," Working Papers in Banking, Finance and Microeconomics 86-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Feeny, 2000. "Determinants of Profitability: An Empirical Investigation Using Australian Tax Entities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Taneja, Varundeep Singh & Gothi, Vineet, 2009. "Evaluation of riskiness of Indian Banks and probability of book value insolvency," MPRA Paper 15251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoram Landskroner & David Ruthenberg & David Zaken, 2005. "Diversification and Performance in Banking: The Israeli Case," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(1), pages 27-49, February.
- Brian Bratten & Monika Causholli & Urooj Khan, 2016. "Usefulness of fair values for predicting banks’ future earnings: evidence from other comprehensive income and its components," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 280-315, March.
- Andrew Worthington & Tracey West, 2000. "A Review and Synthesis of the Economic Value-Added Literature," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 075, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Homburg, Carsten & Scherpereel, Peter, 2008. "How should the cost of joint risk capital be allocated for performance measurement?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 208-227, May.
- Bystrova, Y. & Shirokova, G., 2015. "Organizational changes and firm performance: Evidence from Russian new ventures," Working Papers 6417, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Peter Miu & Bogie Ozdemir & Evren Cubukgil & Michael Giesinger, 2016. "Determining Hurdle Rate and Capital Allocation in Credit Portfolio Management," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 243-273, October.
- Victoria Geyfman, 2005. "Risk-adjusted performance measures at bank holding companies with section 20 subsidiaries," Working Papers 05-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sam Hakim & Simon Neaime, 2001. "Performance and Credit Rating in Banking: A Comparative Study for Egypt and Lebanon," Working Papers 0137, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 Jun 2001.
- POPA Gabriela & MIHAILESCU Laurentiu & CARAGEA Codin, 2009. "EVA – Advanced method for performance evaluation in banks," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(1 Special), pages 168-173, July.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:1170-1188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljfm:v2i3p2 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1998:i:jul:p:35-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .