Discipline and Liquidity in the Interbank Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Ashcraft, 2005.
"Are Banks Really Special? New Evidence from the FDIC-Induced Failure of Healthy Banks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1712-1730.
- Adam B. Ashcraft, 2003. "Are banks really special? New evidence from the FDIC-induced failure of healthy banks," Staff Reports 176, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ashcraft, Adam B., 2006. "New Evidence on the Lending Channel," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 751-775, April.
- Anthony Cornyn & Gerald A. Hanweck & Stephen A. Rhoades & John T. Rose, 1986. "An analysis of the concept of corporate separateness in BHC regulation from an economic perspective," Proceedings 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mark J. Flannery, 1986. "Contagious bank runs, financial structure and corporate separateness within a bank holding company," Proceedings 108, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabha, Apanard (Penny) & Wihlborg, Clas, 2014. "Implicit guarantees, business models and banks’ risk-taking through the crisis: Global and European perspectives," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 10-38.
- Affinito, Massimiliano, 2012.
"Do interbank customer relationships exist? And how did they function in the crisis? Learning from Italy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3163-3184.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2011. "Do interbank customer relationships exist? And how did they function in the crisis? Learning from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 826, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bednarek, Peter & Dinger, Valeriya & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2015. "Fundamentals matter: Idiosyncratic shocks and interbank relations," Discussion Papers 44/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge Cely & Carlos León, 2015. "Monitoring the Unsecured Interbank Funds Market," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014080, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:81-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2014. "Macroeconomic Factors and Microlevel Bank Behavior," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(4), pages 715-751, June.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:104-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huberto Ennis & John Weinberg, 2013.
"Over-the-counter loans, adverse selection, and stigma in the interbank market,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 601-616, October.
- Huberto M. Ennis & John A. Weinberg, 2010. "Over-the-counter loans, adverse selection, and stigma in the interbank market," Working Paper 10-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Allen Berger & Rima Turk-Ariss, 2015. "Do Depositors Discipline Banks and Did Government Actions During the Recent Crisis Reduce this Discipline? An International Perspective," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 48(2), pages 103-126, October.
- Imai, Masami, 2012. "Local economic effects of a government-owned depository institution: Evidence from a natural experiment in Japan," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Castiglionesi, Fabio & Wagner, Wolf, 2013. "On the efficiency of bilateral interbank insurance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 177-200.
- Diana Bonfim & Moshe Kim, 2012. "Liquidity risk in banking: is there herding?," Working Papers w201218, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Distinguin, Isabelle & Kouassi, Tchudjane & Tarazi, Amine, 2013.
"Interbank deposits and market discipline: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 544-560.
- Isabelle Distinguin & Tchudjane Kouassi & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Interbank Deposits and Market Discipline: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Print hal-01098716, HAL.
- Craig, Ben R. & Dinger, Valeriya, 2013.
"Deposit market competition, wholesale funding, and bank risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3605-3622.
- Craig, B.R. & Dinger, V., 2010. "Deposit Market Competition, Wholesale Funding, and Bank Risk," Discussion Paper 2010-65S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John A. Weinberg & Huberto M. Ennis, 2009. "A Model of Stigma in the Fed Funds Market," 2009 Meeting Papers 956, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2013.
"Central bank refinancing, interbank markets, and the hypothesis of liquidity hoarding: evidence from a euro-area banking system,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
928, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Affinito, Massimiliano, 2013. "Central bank refinancing, interbank markets and the hypothesis of liquidity hoarding: evidence from a euro-area banking system," Working Paper Series 1607, European Central Bank.
- Andrievskaya & Semenova, 2015. "Market Discipline in the Interbank Market: Evidence from Russia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 69-98, March.
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Ong, Stephen J., 2015. "From Organization to Activity in the US Collateralized Interbank Market," Working Paper 1529, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:53:y:2015:i:2:p:69-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Günther, Susanne, 2016. "Peer Monitoring, Eigentümerstruktur und die Stabilität von Banken: Eine empirische Analyse für den deutschen genossenschaftlichen Bankensektor," Arbeitspapiere 167, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Martínez, Constanza & León, Carlos, 2016.
"The cost of collateralized borrowing in the Colombian money market: Does connectedness matter?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 193-205.
- Constanza Martínez & Carlos León, 2014. "The Cost of Collateralized Borrowing in the Colombian Money Market: Does Connectedness Matter?," Borradores de Economia 803, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Constanza Martínez & Carlos León, 2014. "The Cost of Collateralized Borrowing in the Colombian Money Market: Does Connectedness Matter?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011123, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Noémie NAVARRO & Fabio CASTIGLIONESI, 2016. "(In)Efficient Interbank Networks," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sarmiento, Miguel & Cely, Jorge & León, Carlos, 2017. "An early warning indicator system to monitor the unsecured interbank funds market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 114-128.
- Inoguchi, Masahiro, 2013. "Interbank market, stock market, and bank performance in East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 136-156.
- Fabio Ortega & Carlos León, 2017. "Las transferencias compensadas por ACH Colombia: Un análisis desde la perspectiva de topología de redes," Borradores de Economia 990, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:40:y:2008:i:2-3:p:295-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .