An overview of biofuel policies across the world
In the last decade biofuel production has been driven by governmental policies. This article reviews the national strategy plans of the world's leading producers. Particular attention is dedicated to blending targets, support schemes and feedstock use. Individual country profiles are grouped by continent and include North America (Canada and the US), South America (Argentina, Brazil, and Colombia), Europe (the European Union, France, and Germany), Asia (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand) and Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 2008. "Biofuels: Linking Support to Performance," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/7, OECD Publishing.
- Fengxia Dong, 2007.
"Food Security and Biofuels Development: The Case of China,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
07-bp52, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Fengxia Dong, 2007. "Food Security and Biofuels Development: The Case of China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-bp52, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hamelinck, Carlo N & Faaij, Andre P.C., 2006. "Outlook for advanced biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3268-3283, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:11:p:6977-6988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.