Preiseffekte der Agrartreibstoffproduktion
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Prinz Eugen-Strasse 20, A-1040 Wien|
Phone: +43 1 50165
Web page: http://wien.arbeiterkammer.at/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abt. WW-Stat., Prinz Eugen Strasse 20-22, 1040 Wien Austria|
Web: http://www.wirtschaftundgesellschaft.at Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kammen, Daniel M & Farrell, Alexander E & Plevin, Richard J & Jones, Andrew D & Nemet, Gregory F & Delucchi, Mark A, 2008.
"Energy and Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Biofuels: A Framework for Analysis,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt3fs897q3, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Kammen, Daniel M. & Farrell, Alexander E & Plevin, Richard J & Jones, Andrew & Nemet, Gregory F & Delucchi, Mark, 2008. "Energy and Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Biofuels: A Framework for Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5qw5g6q2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Daniel M. Kammen & Alexander E. Farrell & Richard J. Plevin & Andrew D. Jones & Mark A. Delucchi & Gregory F. Nemet, 2007.
"Energy and Greenhouse Impacts of Biofuels: A Framework for Analysis,"
OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers
2007/2, OECD Publishing.
- Kammen, Daniel M. & Farrell, Alexander E. & Plevin, Richard J. & Jones, Andrew D. & Nemet, Gregory F. & Delucchi, Mark A., 2008. "Energy and Greenhouse Impacts of Biofuels: A Framework for Analysis," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7zg2x23t, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-39, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2009v:35i:2p:265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.