The Food versus Fuel Debate: Implications for Consumers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geraldo Sant'ana de Camargo Barros & Lucilio Rogerio Aparecido Alves & Mauro Osaki, 2010. "Biofuels, food security and compensatory subsidies," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 433-455, November.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Skahan, Denise K. & Marra, Adrienne C., 2010. "Willingness to pay for E85 from corn, switchgrass, and wood residues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1253-1262, November.
- Cloete, Philip C. & Idsardi, Ernst, 2012. "Bio-fuels and Food Security in South Africa: The Role of Indigenous and Traditional Food Crops," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 130172, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wetzstein, M. & Wetzstein, H., 2011. "Four myths surrounding U.S. biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4308-4312, July.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:3159-3177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Jingze & Marsh, Thomas L. & Tozer, Peter R., 2015. "Policy induced price volatility transmission: Linking the U.S. crude oil, corn and plastics markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 217-227.
- Arjunan, Subramanian & Moir, Christopher & Kirwan, Kerry & Pink, David, 2010. "Thegreening Of ‘Green’ Technology: Adoption Of Bio-Plastic Pla," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 187976, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Maung, Thein A. & Gustafson, Cole R. & Saxowsky, David M. & Nowatzki, John & Miljkovic, Tatjana & Ripplinger, David, 2013. "The logistics of supplying single vs. multi-crop cellulosic feedstocks to a biorefinery in southeast North Dakota," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 229-238.
- Ziolkowska, Jadwiga & Simon, Leo K. & Zilberman, David, 2011. "Capturing Uncertainties in Evaluation of Biofuels Feedstocks: A Multi-Criteria Approach for the US," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115980, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cheteni, Priviledge, 2017. "Sustainability development: Biofuels in agriculture," MPRA Paper 80969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Jun 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:41:y:2009:i:02:p:493-500_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.