Adaptation to climate change: Household impacts and institutional responses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clemens, Michael A. & Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 2007.
"The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 735-751, May.
- Michael A. Clemens & Charles J. Kenny & Todd J. Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Working Papers 40, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Clemens & Charles Kenny & Todd Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Development and Comp Systems 0405011, EconWPA.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2004. "Aid, Policies, and Growth: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 774-780, June.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Copenhagen;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-06-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:16(12). See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .