Agriculture and HIV/AIDS: understanding the links between agriculture and health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1994. "Intrahousehold resource allocation : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1255, The World Bank.
- Song, L. & Knight, J., 1992. "Income Inequality in Rural China: Communities, Households and Resources Mobility," Economics Series Working Papers 99150, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Kerr, John M. & Kolavalli, Shashi, 1999. "Impact of agricultural research on poverty alleviation: conceptual framework with illustrations from the literature," EPTD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenngen & Hazell, Peter & Haque, T., 2000. "Targeting public investments by agro-ecological zone to achieve growth and poverty alleviation goals in rural India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 411-428, August.
- Haddad, Lawrence J & Bouis, Howarth E, 1991.
"The Impact of Nutritional Status on Agricultural Productivity: Wage Evidence from the Philippines,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(1), pages 45-68, February.
- Haddad, L. & Bouis, H.E., 1989. "The Impact of Nutritional Status on Agricultural Productivity: Wage Evidence from the Philippines," Papers 97, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1997.
"Macroeconomic Crises and Poverty Monitoring: A Case Study for India,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 135-152, June.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Macroeconomic crises and poverty monitoring," FCND discussion papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Macroeconomic crises and poverty monitoring : a case study for India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1685, The World Bank.
- Rangarajan, C., 1982. "Agricultural growth and industrial performance in India:," Research reports 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Brown, James, 1989. "Farm-nonfarm linkages in rural sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1173-1201, August.
- Ghose, A K, 1989. "Rural Poverty and Relative Prices in India," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 307-331, June.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2000. "Growth and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," EPTD discussion papers 66, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Griffin, Keith & Ghose, Ajit Kumar, 1979. "Growth and impoverishment in the rural areas of Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(4-5), pages 361-383.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter, 1989.
"Agricultural technology and farm-nonfarm growth linkages,"
Blackwell, pages 345-364.
- Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter, 1989. "Agricultural Technology and Farm-Nonfarm Growth Linkages," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- Trudy Owens & John Hoddinott, 1999. "Investing in development or investing in relief: Quantifying the poverty tradeoffs using Zimbabwe household panel data," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 1998. "Rural market imperfections and the farm size-- productivity relationship: Evidence from Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1807-1826, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagoli, J. & Phiri, E.M. & Kambewa, E. & Jamu, D., 2009. "Adapting integrated agriculture aquaculture for HIV and AIDS-affected households: the case of Malawi," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38593.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Health and nutrition; HIV/AIDS; Livelihoods; rural areas; Agricultural policy; Household resource allocation; Agriculture-health linkages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-10-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-10-14 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020br:13(7). See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .