Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gronau, Reuben, 1976. "The Allocation of Time of Israeli Women," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages S201-20, August.
- Thomas, D., 1989.
"Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach,"
586, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Duncan Thomas, 1990. "Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 635-664.
- Thijssen, Geert, 1988. "Estimating a Labour Supply Function of Farm Households," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 67-78.
- Horton, Susan, 1986. "Child nutrition and family size in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 161-176, September.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R & Hassan, Md Nazmul, 1990.
"Productivity, Health, and Inequality in the Intrahousehold Distribution of Food in Low-Income Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1139-56, December.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Hassan, Md. Nazmul, 1989. "Productivity, Health and Inequality in the Intrahousehold Distribution of Food in Low-Income Countries," Bulletins 7480, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Sinclair, F. L. & Walker, D. H., 1998. "Acquiring qualitative knowledge about complex agroecosystems. Part 1: Representation as natural language," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 341-363, March.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "The Allocation Of Goods Within The Household," Papers 39, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Behrman, Jere R & Rosenzweig, Mark R & Taubman, Paul, 1994. "Endowments and the Allocation of Schooling in the Family and in the Marriage Market: The Twins Experiment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1131-74, December.
- H. Becker, 1990. "Labour Input Decisions Of Subsistence Farm Households In Southern Malawi," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 162-171.
- van Keulen, Herman & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Ruben, Ruerd, 1998. "Sustainable land use and food security in developing countries: DLV's approach to policy support," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 285-307, November.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Bade, Jan, 1998. "Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 465-481, November.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1996. "Testing among models of intrahousehold resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1597-1609, October.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
0042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Just, Richard E., 1993. "Discovering Production and Supply Relationships: Present Status and Future Opportunities," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1976.
"Child Endowments, and the Quantity and Quality of Children,"
NBER Working Papers
0123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1976. "Child Endowments and the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages S143-62, August.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1985. "Health and Nutrient Consumption across and within Farm Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 212-23, May.
- Ruben, Ruerd & Moll, Henk & Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 1998. "Integrating agricultural research and policy analysis: analytical framework and policy applications for bio-economic modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 331-349, November.
- Walker, D. H. & Sinclair, F. L. & Joshi, L. & Ambrose, B., 1997. "Prospects for the use of corporate knowledge bases in the generation, management and communication of knowledge at a frontline agricultural research centre," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 291-312, July.
- McGregor, M. J. & Dent, J. B., 1993. "An application of lexicographic goal programming to resolve the allocation of water from the Rakaia River (New Zealand)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 349-367.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1992. "Mathematical Programming For Resource Policy Appraisal Under Multiple Objectives," Working Papers 11888, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:69:y:2001:i:1-2:p:63-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.