Technology adoption by resource-poor farmers: considering the implications of peak-season labor costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franzel, S. & Coe, R. & Cooper, P. & Place, F. & Scherr, S. J., 2001. "Assessing the adoption potential of agroforestry practices in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 37-62.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-417, November.
- Binswanger, Hans P & von Braun, Joachim, 1991. "Technological Change and Commercialization in Agriculture: The Effect on the Poor," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 57-80, January.
- Dent, J. B. & Edwards-Jones, G. & McGregor, M. J., 1995. "Simulation of ecological, social and economic factors in agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 337-351.
- Byerlee, Derek & Siddiq, Akmal, 1994. "Has the green revolution been sustained? The quantitative impact of the seed-fertilizer revolution in Pakistan revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1345-1361, September.
- Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack E., 2002. "Seasonal labor constraints and intra-household dynamics in the female fields of southern Cameroon," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(1), May.
- Bernet, T. & Ortiz, O. & Estrada, R. D. & Quiroz, R. & Swinton, S. M., 2001. "Tailoring agricultural extension to different production contexts: a user-friendly farm-household model to improve decision-making for participatory research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 183-198, September.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
- Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack. E., 2002. "Seasonal labor constraints and intra-household dynamics in the female fields of southern Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 23-32, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:85:y:2005:i:2:p:183-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.