Assessing the adoption potential of agroforestry practices in sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swinkels, R.A. & Franzel, S. & Shepherd, K.D. & Ohlsson, E. & Ndufa, J.K., 1997. "The economics of short rotation improved fallows: evidence from areas of high population density in Western Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 99-121, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:347-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thangata, P. H. & Alavalapati, J. R. R., 2003. "Agroforestry adoption in southern Malawi: the case of mixed intercropping of Gliricidia sepium and maize," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 57-71, October.
- Amsalu, Aklilu & de Graaff, Jan, 2007. "Determinants of adoption and continued use of stone terraces for soil and water conservation in an Ethiopian highland watershed," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 294-302, March.
- Marenya, Paswel P. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2007. "Household-level determinants of adoption of improved natural resources management practices among smallholder farmers in western Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 515-536, August.
- Meijer, Seline S. & Sileshi, Gudeta W. & Kundhlande, Godfrey & Catacutan, Delia & Nieuwenhuis, Maarten, 2015. "The Role of Gender and Kinship Structure in Household Decision-Making for Agriculture and Tree Planting in Malawi," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(1), March.
- Marechera, George & Ndwiga, Joseph, 2015. "Estimation of the Potential Adoption of Aflasafe Among Smallholder Maize Farmers in Lower Eastern Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), March.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Morris, Michael L., 2002. "Linking Global and Local Approaches to Agricultural Technology Development: The Role of Participatory Plant Breeding Research in the CGIAR," Economics Working Papers 46550, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Rasul, Golam & Thapa, Gopal B., 2006. "Financial and economic suitability of agroforestry as an alternative to shifting cultivation: The case of the Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 29-50, November.
- Blazy, Jean-Marc & Tixier, Philippe & Thomas, Alban & Ozier-Lafontaine, Harry & Salmon, Frédéric & Wery, Jacques, 2010. "BANAD: A farm model for ex ante assessment of agro-ecological innovations and its application to banana farms in Guadeloupe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(4), pages 221-232, May.
- Nana, Tian & Lu, Fadian, 2013. "Adaptive management decision of agroforestry under timber price risk," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 162-173.
- White, Douglas S. & Labarta, Ricardo A. & Leguia, Efrain J., 2005. "Technology adoption by resource-poor farmers: considering the implications of peak-season labor costs," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 183-201, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:69:y:2001:i:1-2:p:37-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.