The economics of short rotation improved fallows: evidence from areas of high population density in Western Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Versteeg, M. N. & Koudokpon, V., 1993. "Participative farmer testing of four low external input technologies, to address soil fertility decline in Mono province (Benin)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 265-276.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1992. "Difficulties in African agricultural systems enhancement? Ten hypotheses," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 387-409.
- Mausolff, Christopher & Farber, Stephen, 1995. "An economic analysis of ecological agricultural technologies among peasant farmers in Honduras," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 237-248, March.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1990. "The Farm-Level Economics of Soil Conservation: The Uplands of Java," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 199-211.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A., 1994. "Population growth, soil fertility, and agricultural intensification," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 403-428, August.