A Dynamic And Stochastic Perspective On The Role Of Time In Range Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karpoff, Jonathan M, 1987. "Suboptimal Controls in Common Resource Management: The Case of the Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 179-194, February.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2004. "Time restrictions in natural resource management: A dynamic and stochastic analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(3), pages 775-783, September.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1999. "Federal Grazing Reform And Avoidable Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Coomes, Oliver T. & Grimard, Franque & Burt, Graeme J., 2000. "Tropical forests and shifting cultivation: secondary forest fallow dynamics among traditional farmers of the Peruvian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "The concept of resilience: retrospect and prospect," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 221-262, May.
- Ray G. Huffaker & James E. Wilen & B. Delworth Gardner, 1989. "Multiple Use Benefits on Public Rangelands: An Incentive-Based Fee System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(3), pages 670-678.
- Charles Perrings, 1998. "Resilience in the Dynamics of Economy-Environment Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 503-520, April.
- L. Allen Torell & Kenneth S. Lyon & E. Bruce Godfrey, 1991. "Long-Run versus Short-Run Planning Horizons and the Rangeland Stocking Rate Decision," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 795-807.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2000.
"An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 69-75, June.
- Amit Batabyal, "undated". "An interdisciplinary research agenda for the study of ecological-economic systems in the American West," Working Papers 2000-13, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .