Assessing the irrigation strategies over a wide geographical area from structural data about farming systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E., 2004. "Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: II. Validation of ADEAUMIS," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 233-250, August.
- Leenhardt, D. & Trouvat, J. -L. & Gonzales, G. & Perarnaud, V. & Prats, S. & Bergez, J. -E., 2004. "Estimating irrigation demand for water management on a regional scale: I. ADEAUMIS, a simulation platform based on bio-decisional modelling and spatial information," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 207-232, August.
- Mateos, Luciano & Lopez-Cortijo, Ignacio & Sagardoy, Juan A., 2002. "SIMIS: the FAO decision support system for irrigation scheme management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 193-206, August.
- Caballero, Rafael, 2001. "Typology of cereal-sheep farming systems in Castile-La Mancha (south-central Spain)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 215-232, June.
- Kobrich, C. & Rehman, T. & Khan, M., 2003. "Typification of farming systems for constructing representative farm models: two illustrations of the application of multi-variate analyses in Chile and Pakistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 141-157, April.
- Knox, J. W. & Weatherhead, E. K. & Bradley, R. I., 1996. "Mapping the spatial distribution of volumetric irrigation water requirements for maincrop potatoes in England and Wales," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-15, June.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
- Landais, E., 1998. "Modelling farm diversity: new approaches to typology building in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 505-527, December.
- Yun, Jin I., 2003. "Predicting regional rice production in South Korea using spatial data and crop-growth modeling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 23-38, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:86:y:2005:i:3:p:293-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.