Typification of farming systems for constructing representative farm models: two illustrations of the application of multi-variate analyses in Chile and Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perevolotsky, Avi, 1990. "Goat production systems in Piura, Peru: A multidisciplinary analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 55-81.
- Gebauer, Rolf H, 1987. "Socio-economic Classification of Farm Households--Conceptual, Methodological and Empirical Considerations," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 261-283.
- Hardiman, R. T. & Lacey, R. & Yang Mu Yi, 1990. "Use of cluster analysis for identification and classification of farming systems in Qingyang County, Central North China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 115-125.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Kostrowicki, Jerzy, 1977. "Agricultural typology concept and method," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 33-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:76:y:2003:i:1:p:141-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.