Typification of farming systems for constructing representative farm models: two illustrations of the application of multi-variate analyses in Chile and Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gebauer, Rolf H, 1987. "Socio-economic Classification of Farm Households--Conceptual, Methodological and Empirical Considerations," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 261-83.
- Perevolotsky, Avi, 1990. "Goat production systems in Piura, Peru: A multidisciplinary analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 55-81.
- Kostrowicki, Jerzy, 1977. "Agricultural typology concept and method," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 33-45, January.
- Hardiman, R. T. & Lacey, R. & Yang Mu Yi, 1990. "Use of cluster analysis for identification and classification of farming systems in Qingyang County, Central North China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 115-125.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:76:y:2003:i:1:p:141-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.