A typology of farm households for the Umutara Province in Rwanda
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/agriculture/journal/12571|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J., 1999.
"A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Ghadim, Amir K. Abadi & Pannell, David J., 1999. "A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Kostrowicki, Jerzy, 1977. "Agricultural typology concept and method," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 33-45, January.
- Ephraim Nkonya & Ted Schroeder & David Norman, 1997. "Factors Affecting Adoption Of Improved Maize Seed And Fertiliser In Northern Tanzania," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 1-12.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J. & Lin, Justin Y. & Xiaopeng Luo, 1991. "Credit's effect on productivity in Chinese agriculture : a microeconomic model of disequilibrium," Policy Research Working Paper Series 571, The World Bank.
- O'Mara, Gerald T & Ingco, Merlinda, 1990. "MEXAGMKTS : a model of crop and livestock markets in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 446, The World Bank.
- Upadhyay, Bharat Mani & Young, Douglas L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2002. "How Do Farmers Who Adopt Multiple Conservation Practices Differ From Their Neighbors?," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36658, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hans G. P. Jansen & John Pender & Amy Damon & Willem Wielemaker & Rob Schipper, 2006. "Policies for sustainable development in the hillside areas of Honduras: a quantitative livelihoods approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 141-153, 03.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Zinnah, Moses M., 1993. "Technology characteristics, farmers' perceptions and adoption decisions: A Tobit model application in Sierra Leone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:321-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.