Relationships between management intensity and structural and social variables in dairy and dual-purpose systems in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermann Comoé & Michael Siegrist, 2015. "Relevant drivers of farmers’ decision behavior regarding their adaptation to climate change: a case study of two regions in Côte d’Ivoire," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 179-199, February.
- Alemu, A.W. & Doce, R.R. & Dick, A.C. & Basarab, J.A. & Kröbel, R. & Haugen-Kozyra, K. & Baron, V.S., 2016. "Effect of winter feeding systems on farm greenhouse gas emissions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 28-37.
- Notenbaert, An & Pfeifer, Catherine & Silvestri, Silvia & Herrero, Mario, 2017. "Targeting, out-scaling and prioritising climate-smart interventions in agricultural systems: Lessons from applying a generic framework to the livestock sector in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 153-162.
- Fuentes Navarro, E. & Faure, G. & Cortijo, E. & De Nys, E. & Bogue, J. & Gómez, C. & Mercado, W. & Gamboa, C. & Le Gal, P.-Y., 2015. "The impacts of differentiated markets on the relationship between dairy processors and smallholder farmers in the Peruvian Andes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 145-156.
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Tole, L. & Fawcett, R.H. & Herrero, M., 2006. "Using farmer decision-making profiles and managerial capacity as predictors of farm management and performance in Costa Rican dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 395-428, June.
- Riveiro, J.A. & Mantecón, A.R. & Álvarez, C.J. & Lavín, P., 2013. "A typological characterization of dairy Assaf breed sheep farms at NW of Spain based on structural factor," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 27-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:65:y:2000:i:3:p:159-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.