A typological characterization of dairy Assaf breed sheep farms at NW of Spain based on structural factor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landais, E., 1998. "Modelling farm diversity: new approaches to typology building in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 505-527, December.
- Kobrich, C. & Rehman, T. & Khan, M., 2003. "Typification of farming systems for constructing representative farm models: two illustrations of the application of multi-variate analyses in Chile and Pakistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 141-157, April.
- Solano, C. & Bernues, A. & Rojas, F. & Joaquin, N. & Fernandez, W. & Herrero, M., 2000. "Relationships between management intensity and structural and social variables in dairy and dual-purpose systems in Santa Cruz, Bolivia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 159-177, September.
- Caballero, Rafael, 2001. "Typology of cereal-sheep farming systems in Castile-La Mancha (south-central Spain)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 215-232, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Camanzi & Elisabetta Arba & Cosimo Rota & Cesare Zanasi & Giulio Malorgio, 2018. "A structural equation modeling analysis of relational governance and economic performance in agri-food supply chains: evidence from the dairy sheep industry in Sardinia (Italy)," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Belanche, Alejandro & Martín-García, A. Ignacio & Fernández-Álvarez, Javier & Pleguezuelos, Javier & Mantecón, Ángel R. & Yáñez-Ruiz, David R., 2019. "Optimizing management of dairy goat farms through individual animal data interpretation: A case study of smart farming in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 27-38.
- Blanco-Penedo, Isabel & Sjöström, Karin & Jones, Philip & Krieger, Margret & Duval, Julie & van Soest, Felix & Sundrum, Albert & Emanuelson, Ulf, 2019. "Structural characteristics of organic dairy farms in four European countries and their association with the implementation of animal health plans," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 244-253.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm typology; Dairy sheep; Farming system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:120:y:2013:i:c:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.