Typology of cereal-sheep farming systems in Castile-La Mancha (south-central Spain)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iraizoz, Belen & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2007. "Segmenting farms for analysing agricultural trajectories: A case study of the Navarra region in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 143-169, March.
- Garcia-Vila, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Soriano, M.A. & Fereres, E., 2008. "Management trends and responses to water scarcity in an irrigation scheme of Southern Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 458-468, April.
- Rafael Caballero, 2009. "Stakeholder interactions in Castile-La Mancha, Spain’s cereal-sheep system," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(3), pages 219-231, September.
- Maton, L. & Leenhardt, D. & Goulard, M. & Bergez, J.-E., 2005. "Assessing the irrigation strategies over a wide geographical area from structural data about farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 293-311, December.
- Toro-Mujica, Paula & Vera, Raúl & Pinedo, Pablo & Bas, Fernando & Enríquez-Hidalgo, Daniel & Vargas-Bello-Pérez, Einar, 2020. "Adaptation strategies based on the historical evolution for dairy production systems in temperate areas: A case study approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Onate, J.J. & Atance, I. & Bardaji, I. & Llusia, D., 2007. "Modelling the effects of alternative CAP policies for the Spanish high-nature value cereal-steppe farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 247-260, May.
- Caballero, R. & Fernández-Santos, X., 2009. "Grazing institutions in Castilla-La Mancha, dynamic or downward trend in the Spanish cereal-sheep system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 69-79, June.
- Riveiro, J.A. & Mantecón, A.R. & Álvarez, C.J. & Lavín, P., 2013. "A typological characterization of dairy Assaf breed sheep farms at NW of Spain based on structural factor," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 27-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:68:y:2001:i:3:p:215-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.